Monday, February 8, 2016

New Partners!!

So excited to welcome two new partners! 

Tiffeny already has a successful event planning business.  She wanted to add another egg to her basket! She sees the power of direct sales and residual income! I'm thrilled to have her partner with me!


Angela has experience with direct sales.  She saw Paparazzi at a local vending show, she purchased a few pieces to see the quality of the workmanship and she was really impressed!  She did her research for a couple of months and then decided to partner with me! I'm so excited to have her join me in this amazing venture!



What's stopping you?  I am here if you have any questions.  Partner with us and see where Paparazzi Accessories can take you!

Call me today!
Michelle Aragones
call/text: 757-774-6125
email: fabfiveaccessories@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment