Sunday, February 28, 2016

During February 17 - 27, 2016, the Paparazzi Accessories team traveled to throughout the US to provide an exciting, fun-filled, information training.  It was an amazing experience!  There is nothing better than to get live training and listen to the founders in person. 

I traveled with 3 of my business partners and we had such a great time!  We build relationships and sparked another fire in our business spirit!  The energy was uplifting!!

Paparazzi Accessories is truly a company that empowers, builds confidence and invests in their consultants.  And why not?!?  We are the heartbeat of the business!

I am going full force with my business!  I am ready for the next level, and the level after that, and the level after that!  The possibilities and income potentials are endless.  I can't wait to see where this business takes me and my family!

Where do you want to be?


Paparazzi consultants from all over came to Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Orlando, Atlanta, Raleigh, Philadelphia, Columbus, Chicago, and St. Louis!  I'm in there!  Can you find me?  LOL!!



I would love to have you lock arms with me and be successful together!!  Sign up here:
www.PaparazziAccessories.com/michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment