Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My team is 50 strong!!!

I'm so excited, proud, and honored to say that my Paparazzi Accessories S.W.A.G Team  (Successful WoMen Achieving Greatness ) has reached 50 consultants!!!!! 💖💖💖💖

A lot has changed within a year in my business!  I love this journey and I am so looking forward to what is around the corner!

Each consultant joined for their own reasons and they have different goals. But one thing we have in common is the desire for something else. We don't want to settle for what is just supposed to be.  We saw the amazing opportunity and said Yes, I can do this! 

When they get excited and see what could be done, it makes me so happy!
Yes, there are ups and downs but at the end of the day, it is so worth it!

We have total control of our future! That is simply real and wonderful! 

#empoweringwomen #changinglives #changeyourthoughtschangeyourlife #lockarmswithme #success #paparazziaccessories #lookingfor50more

My Paparazzi family is the best!

I'm looking to make my family bigger- in all states and Puerto Rico!  Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment