Saturday, October 8, 2016

You Have Options!!

Option 1: Be a "kit-napper" join to get EXCLUSIVE pieces in all starter kits!!! AWESOME deal for you!!! No strings attached, if you don't want to sell--don't sell! Never hear from me again if you don't want to! 
Option 2: Become a friends and family consultant! Use your 45% discount to get your jewelry at a discount and occasionally sell to friends and family!! NO pressure to recruit, or sell if you don't want to!
Option 3: Business consultant. You want to MAKE MONEY!!! You want to sell jewelry, do parties, and have others join your team!! I am will be here to help train, motivate and encourage YOU!!!
I'm here to support you no matter what capacity you want to be a consultant in!! :) Pick the kit you are comfortable with, and I can't wait to have you along for the ride!!!
Message me with any questions you have!!


No comments:

Post a Comment