Sunday, September 4, 2016

September 2016 Fashion Fix!!

Look at September's Fashion Fix sets!!  As your favorite Paparazzi Consultant, I am a member of the exclusive Fashion Fix monthly subscription.  I get these gorgeous sets on the 5th of the month.  Each month there are different sets and are absolutely amazing!  My customers get first dibs on these sets!  Whatever is left, they are released to the general public on the 20th of the month.

Make sure to go to my online shop to get all of them!  www.PaparazziAccessories.com/Michelle 






4 comments:

  1. Do you still have the necklace (A sight for soar eyes) from the simply santa fe fix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Thank you so much for visiting my site! Unfortunately, A Sight for SOAR Eyes is sold out. I hope we bring it back in stock as it was a hot seller. I will definitely keep you posted.

      Please visit my on-line shop to view our current beauties! http://www.paparazziaccessories.com/michelle
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have some from this post available?
    Or more vintage? For My personal Collection

    ReplyDelete