Tuesday, May 3, 2016






These are the May Fashion Fix sets!!  Aren't they gorgeous?!?!??  Can you believe you can get each set for just $20.00!  You can even get individual items at the always low price of $5.00!!

As a member of the exclusive Fashion Fix, I am able to offer my customers these amazingly beautiful sets on the 5th of each month.  Each month there are new Fashion Fix sets.  Whatever items are left, they will be available to all on the 20th of the month.  So consultants not subscribed to the Fashion Fix cannot offer the fabulous sets to their customers until the 20th of the month.

So being the smart and wonderful Paparazzi consultant that I am :-) I could not let my customers wait until the 20th of the month!  You deserve to get them right away!

I am taking pre-orders!  All sets are $20+tax+shipping.  Contact me to place your order!

Thank you!!

www.PaparazziAccessories.com/Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment